Villas in Cyprus for Rent
Villas for rent is a great alternative of hotels and resorts. A villa is like your own private home where you can relax, enjoy and spend quality time with your close friends or family, party, all in complete privacy. Book villa in Cyprus and it will be exclusive – only for you and your party. Luxury villas in Cyprus are gated communities where you will find a private swimming pool, sun decks, manicured lawns, trees, flowers, butler and maid services, security staff, and a parking area. The rooms are spacious and have all modern comforts and amenities. Many have attached sea-view terrace or balcony. There is modular kitchen, refrigerator, coffee maker, DVD player, free Wi-Fi, and complete privacy.
Your stay in a luxury holiday villa will be more memorable, more enjoyable. No morning rush for the pool-side lounger. You don’t have to share the premises, swimming pool or the garden with any other guest. You will have the entire staff at your disposal. Use the kitchen or ask for chef services. Home cooked food is better for the aged and kids. The rooms are more spacious than all those cramped living spaces at hotels and resorts. Villas for rent in Cyprus offer more per-person space than any other type of accommodation.
Try holiday villas in Cyprus for your next vacation at Cyprus’s most favorite beach holiday destination.
Check out these amazing private villas in Cyprus:
Luxury villas are luxury houses of the elite and rich people usually built as a second home. A luxury villa will not be complete without the dedicated staff to serve its tenants and guests.
Naturally, where else would we begin but Cyprus’s capital, Paphos. This city is a hub of culture, business and world famous nightlife.
Holiday villas are an alternative to traditional hotels or hostel accommodation. Having your own villa when on holiday ensures that you have all the privacy you desire. The primary difference between a holiday villa and a hotel is that a holiday villa contains a kitchen (or kitchenette) and other living space.
Villa is much larger than a hotel room in Cyprus. It include three to five rooms including a fully equipped kitchen. And villa have fully private territory and pool.
Coral bay is a strong contender for the west coast's most beautiful beach.
The west coast of Cyprus is fringed by the calm Mediterranean sea, Coral bay is ideal for relaxing.
Let's explore the best attractions in Cyprus: Petra tou Romiou (Rock of the Roman), Tombs of the Kings & Archaeological Park (Paphos) and Kolossi Castle.
Why villa living is so special?
- Each guest is special. The entire trained staff is for you and your group. You will have the services of a butler, maid, gardener, cleaner, and chef. It is just like home, but more luxurious.
- Complete privacy – There are so many people at hotels, many of whom you may not like. In the villa, you are with your own people. It’s your own group, people you know, friends or family.
- A private swimming pool and garden only for you to enjoy and relax. No morning rush for the pool-side sun deck.
- A private barbecue on the lawns.
- Guarded enclosed area so your kids are completely safe.
- Book villa in Cyprus and enjoy home-cooked food while on vacation. Shop at the grocery store and cook at the kitchen in your Cyprus villa. You can also ask for chef services. Tell the chef what you want to eat, and how you want the food to be prepared. Healthier for the aged, kids.
- A villa is the more practical option if you are a larger group. You all can stay together. Choose the right villa for your group size. There are villas in Cyprus with just a single bedroom, and up to 6 bedrooms.
- You can organize a poolside or garden party or simply relax.
- The rooms are bigger than hotel rooms so you can spread out for a more comfortable vacation. Many rooms are with attached terraces and/or balconies. The rooms are fully furnished. There are coffee makers, juicers, plasma televisions, DVD players, washing machines, a mini-bar, and more.
Where to stay?
You will find a holiday villa with private pool in Cyprus throughout the state. Many of them are beachfront properties or just 5-10 minutes from the sea. Just take a dip in the sea and come back to relax beside your own private swimming pool at the villa. Order a drink or snacks as you relax on the pool-side lounger. You can have a campfire or barbecue party in the evening in complete privacy. It can be so romantic.
There are very good beachfront villas in Cyprus both in the north and south. Book villa in Cyprus depending on where you want to stay and what you want to do. Choose the north if you want to stay close to the hot party destinations such as Protaras, Ayia Napa, and Paphos. Villas for rent in Cyprus are available in the south too, close to the more serene and quieter beaches like Crane, Bottom Bay, Bathsheba, Accra/Rockley, Bath, Cattlewash, Dover Beach, and others. They are close to restaurants, shops, tattoo parlors, massage centers, cafes, bars, pubs and beach shacks.
Short-term and long-term
Villas in Cyprus are available for the short and long-term. Choose a property based on the size of your group and location. There are 1, 2, 3-bedroom private villas with swimming pool in Cyprus waiting for your arrival. The price depends on the location, how close it is to the sea, and the season of visit.