Private Pool Villas for Rent in Cyprus
Find your own piece of paradise on a Mediterranean Island. What’s better than lounging by a pool, basking under the Cypriot sun. Each of our luxury villas for rent are a world of indulgence. Have your own private swimming pool with terrace where you can relax. Many of them are infinity pools, hanging over the edge, and offering stunning hill or sea views. There are private Jacuzzis as well, which you don’t have to share with strangers. The pool and Jacuzzi are just for you and your group.
Luxury, privacy, exclusivity… our holiday villas are best for guests who love spacious living. Take a dip in the water. Relax on a sunbed. Enjoy a drink. Catch sunset views over the Mediterranean. Private pool villas are the ultimate in luxury.
Here are some of our best villas with a private swimming pool.
See some of the luxury villas with private pool in Cyprus:
Coral bay is a strong contender for the west coast's most beautiful beach.
The west coast of Cyprus is fringed by the calm Mediterranean sea, Coral bay is ideal for relaxing.
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and October. This time around 30 degrees every day.
Visit the beautiful beaches: Ayia Napa, Paphos, Nissi beach, Gape Grecko and Coral bay.
Let's explore the best attractions in Cyprus: Petra tou Romiou (Rock of the Roman), Tombs of the Kings & Archaeological Park (Paphos) and Kolossi Castle.
Naturally, where else would we begin but Cyprus’s capital, Paphos. This city is a hub of culture, business and world famous nightlife.
Though Cyprus is more famous for its red wine than white, the majority of its vineyards have white grapes. Cyprus is one of the world's biggest producers of citrus. Paphos have historically unique - the remains of ancient tombs, fortresses and palaces have made the whole town a Unesco World Heritage Site.
TOP 6 REASONS FOR STAYING IN A LUXURY VILLA WITH POOL:
- In a hotel, you have to share the pool with people you don’t know, which can be risky. They can have skin diseases, poor hygiene, and other issues. Why take a chance? The private pool in your villa is just for you and your friends or family. So there are absolutely no worried.
- Kids love swimming. But you have to be careful when they must share the pool with strangers, which means you must keep an eye open for them. This is not so good when you want to simply relax, read a book, or just doze off. Let the kids enjoy the water, play around, while you too have a great time.
- The entire terrace and garden around the pool is also yours. So you don’t have to rush for the best spot or the poolside lounger. There are never enough sunbeds at large hotels and resorts because there are hundreds of guests so there is always jostling for them.
- Swimming in your private pool with no one to bother you or relaxing on a sunbed, choosing to wear the dress you like can be so relaxing. It will recharge you for the busy work schedule later. Of course, you can also get that glorious tan in Cyprus as well because the island gets 300 days of sunshine every year.
- Swimming is a great exercise. It improves cardiovascular and muscular health. You can give your entire body a thorough workout when you swim. It is also a very good way to lose weight.
- Spend together time in a very relaxing way with your friends or family. Catch up on the old times. Strengthen the bond.
You can stay at your private pool villa for as long as you want, a week or longer. We have villas of all sizes – properties with 2 to 6 bedrooms for various group sizes. We have a few larger estates as well with more bedrooms, which are perfect for bigger groups and events like weddings or birthday parties. Some of the pool villas are located in very serene and quiet places, while the others are in busy cities. But they will all offer you the ultimate in luxury and privacy.
Enjoy your stay in a private pool villa on a Mediterranean Island. Spend a relaxing time and see the attractions. Cyprus offers a lot – 160 beaches, hills, UNESCO Heritage sites, diving, sailing, forests, culture, and great food.