Best villas in Cyprus for rent
Between beautiful sandy beaches, the hilly interior, serene landscapes, UNESCO Heritage ancient sites, archeological wonders, and medieval villages, Cyprus is undoubtedly one of the most interesting islands on the Mediterranean Sea. Choose from the best villas in Cyprus for a really comfortable and memorable stay. If you are looking for a quiet holiday, a dreamy enclave with privacy, modern amenities, and luxurious comforts, then you will want to look at our holiday villas for rent.
Picture a private swimming pool, Jacuzzi, personal perches and balconies, awesome sunsets over the Mediterranean from your terrace. The bedrooms are more spacious and airy than your hotel rooms. The service is personalized. The interiors are lavishly decorated. If you are staying somewhere so luxurious and glamorous, you may not want to leave the estate.
Take a look:
Coral bay is a strong contender for the west coast's most beautiful beach.
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and October. This time around 30 degrees every day.
Visit the beautiful beaches: Ayia Napa, Paphos, Nissi beach, Gape Grecko and Coral bay.
Naturally, where else would we begin but Cyprus’s capital, Paphos. This city is a hub of culture, business and world famous nightlife.
Paphos: This beautiful town in Cyprus and the perfect base for visiting The Tombs of the Kings, Cape Greco, and the Kato Paphos Archaeological Park.
The west coast of Cyprus is fringed by the calm Mediterranean sea, Coral bay is ideal for relaxing.
Let's explore the best attractions in Cyprus: Petra tou Romiou (Rock of the Roman), Tombs of the Kings & Archaeological Park (Paphos) and Kolossi Castle.
ABOUT THE BEST VILLAS IN CYPRUS:
High above the crashing azure sea, right on the sandy beach, on the mountaintop, close to the nightclubs, bars and restaurants, or just a hop from the top landmarks of the island… our luxury villas for rent have the best location in Cyprus. These are impeccably maintained properties where the smallest details have been taken care of. The indoor spaces are artistically designed. The outdoors is huge with private pools, Jacuzzi, fire pit, barbecue, manicured lawns, and gardens.
You will find the best villas in Cyprus here at our website. We have handpicked each property on the basis of the luxury offered, service, and location. Get pampered during your stay. Enjoy the convenience of your personal chef and housekeeping staff. Feel like royalty on your next visit to Cyprus.
- Exclusive private villa only for your group
- Modern or traditional design
- Fully-furnished interiors, terrace, balcony
- Private swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sun decks, manicured lawn, barbecue
- Juicer, coffee maker, toaster, washing machine
- Air conditioning, DVD player, music system
- Bigger rooms than hotels and resorts
- Security guard, power back-up, maid and chef services
… and more.
BEST VILLA FEATURES
Here are some features that differentiate an ordinary property and a stunning house.
Luxury villas for rent come with a private pool, which means, you don’t have to share it with strangers. You will have it completely to yourself and your group. The kids can splash around safely. There is a sundeck around the pool with loungers. Many villas in Cyprus also have a Jacuzzi.
The washrooms are super too. They have top décor and designer faucets. Some have Terrazzo bathtubs, while others have open roofing or a private garden setting. They are bigger in size too as villas have more space than hotels and resorts.
An eye-catching garden around the house can set you up for relaxation, leisure, and even entertainment. Our best villas have lush tropical gardens with tall trees and flowering plants. You can have a picnic lunch on the manicured lawn or a barbecue party. Many gardens have chairs and hammocks under the trees.
Enjoy gorgeous views from your vacation property. You will have unobstructed views of the Mediterranean Sea from the bedrooms, pool area, from the balcony and terraces. Many of our villas have an elevated position, which offers panoramic views of the entire neighborhood and farther out. There are properties offering hill and valley views as well.
Our villas have top locations. They can be a private oasis perfect for privacy and relaxation, but are still close to cultural activities, leisure facilities, restaurants, bars. You have a villa for every kind of location – beachfront, hills, archeological sites, tourist attractions, medieval villages, and cities.
- Elegant bedrooms
- Air conditioned rooms
- Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- High-ceiling living rooms
- Fully furnished open-air living pavilion
- Modern buildings
- Garden with balcony
- Kitchen fully equipped with gas, fridge, oven, crockery, cutlery
- Individual access to the garden and pool
- Private swimming pool, Jacuzzi
- French windows
- Air conditioning, Barbecue, Jacuzzi, Barbecue terrace, Fridge & mini-bar, Internet Wi-Fi, Secure enclosed grounds, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Concierge services, Stereo system, DVD player, Swimming pool, Secure grounds, Fully functional kitchen, Massage on call, Private pool, Outdoor dining area, Maid Service, Doctor on call, Yoga lessons on request, Caretaker, Laundry service, Private beach access, Safe deposit, Babysitting services, Cook, Gardener, Housekeeping, Watchman
HOW DO WE IDENTIFY THE BEST VILLAS?
- Features, Amenities – The best luxury villa must have top features like full-time staff, spacious living areas, luxurious bedrooms, a well-equipped kitchen, a private swimming pool, entertainment facilities, and large outdoors. The bedrooms should be well furnished with comfortable and aesthetic décor.
- Staff and Service – There should be a team of dedicated and qualified staff that runs the facilities. Like housekeepers, chef, concierge, landscapers, and a pool cleaner. Only an adequately staffed villa will be able to look after the requirements of the guests and offer personalized attention and service.
- Design – The property’s overall design is very important. The interiors, furnishing, architecture, and landscaping… everything. They all come together to provide the overall atmosphere and the experience of staying in the villa. The best villas are truly spectacular to live at. They have a unique character.
- Maintenance – The standard of maintenance is probably the most important aspect. Even the best house will look bad if it is not well maintained. The ones we consider the best villas have a high standard of maintenance. Proper attention is given to all areas.